Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday to my friend Randi!!

**Adult Product Info**
I wanna say I ran across this new product advertised in Redbook. I immediately went to the company's website to get more info. I am totally blown away by this. (ha!) Its called Masque. Its a flavored quick dissolve strip scientifically made to block flavor profiles associated with oral sex on men, especially of semen. I am speechless. If this really works it will change the world. I love, LOVE uh... participating in the activities mentioned but also hate the ending, flat out refuse. I'm gonna order some, see how it goes. I'll report back.
**Ok Done**

Today is Day 2 of the 5 Days of Christmas at work. Today was a catered "lunch" from Boston Market. OMG It was delish. I love working for a company that 1 acknowledges Christmas and 2 acknowledges us. And we are always having little fun days and such. Its cool. I am appreciative. Especially coming from Dish Networks call centers. God that job suck big fat...hey maybe Dish should give their employees the Masque. Make it go down easier. Ooooooooh. lol

Since I have to work Christmas day my mom is gonna have a family dinner on the 24th. I am glad I'll be able to spend the day with the family. Its still a big bummer about the actual day but I guess I'll survive. I'm off on the 26th too. That's the day Kevin is leaving for Dallas. So I'll be able to see him off hopefully. I'll let him know. Sigh...January is going to be the longest month of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment