Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

First Day of 2013

I woke up this morning by my love giving me some loving and kisses. What a nice way to start the day. I think so at least. After we rang in the new year, morning style, heh, we decided to go have breakfast. Of course by that time it was almost 3. But ihop was busy. So we had Mexican. Then we stopped and got some non soda drinks until I can go grocery shopping tomorrow. We are starting our "life style change." I'm excited. First day down and I can say honestly I did not cheat. What about you Jon? Did you have any soda??
After that we came home and he played the xbox while I napped w/ him on the couch till I had to go to work :( Had to work for 4 hours. The only good thing about all this is my check. I am gonna have 108-ish hours on my next check. Heck YES!!
I think I forgot to blog about how Jon thinks its an awesome idea for me to meet all his friends and their wife's for the first time ever by us all going to play paintball.

Yay.

NO! No Yay.
I have terrible anxiety over this. lol I mean I did. I am trying to calm myself down. But I mostly worry about being too fat and slow and that my feet and back will hurt too much and yeah...

*Yes I am watching the youtube videos, J, it hasnt helped.*

No comments:

Post a Comment