Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Friday, July 5, 2013

Let Freedom Ring!


Happy Freedom Day!! :)
Yesterday was a really awesome day. Jon and I went to the Annual Citizens Appreciation/Independence Celebration at the League City Park. Free hotdogs, soda, water and other goodies. Plus live music and fun times w/ the family. After sweating our buns off long enough we went to my gmas and went swimming. Krystal, Matt, and Lil Everett came too. After a nice refreshing swim, we went home and got there just in time. The sky opened up and poured while Jon and I relaxed in bed listening to the rain. Dinner in, and we both passed out on the couch. 

Too bad we both have to work today. I also have new student orientation today at 2, not sure how thats gonna work, since I get off at 2. lol
Tomorrow is another stockpile sale, which is must needed. I am out of cleaning supplies, and some toiletry items too. I need to make a list. Then at noon is Krystals bday party. So I have to drive back to Clear Lake. But thats gonna be fun. More time w/ my family.
And then class starts Monday. I cant believe I am going back to school. It all happened so fast. I also cant believe how quick and easy it is to get school loans. With the $$ left over from this semester I am gonna get a new laptop, that way I wont be trapped in the office all the time. And maybe any other stuff I need.

Alright. Friday. This was a short easy week. Hopefully today wont try and make up for it.
Have a good weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment