Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hi!

Sorry I skipped a day. We've been having interesting convo's in the morning and its hard to turn away from that.

Today is the last day in this building. The new building it completed and we are moving today. Well, the movers come and take everything thats going. The cubicles, chairs, comps and phones are staying, since its a brand new building we are getting brand new everything. I am excited to check it all out.

This is also my last week of class. I have finished all assignments except the final project. And last night I watched the last iconnect to see about how to do it/what the expectations are. I am so glad I watched it bc its coming out to be easier then I thought. My next course is Basic Algebra. Wahoo. I love math. I know college is a little diff but I am still excited.

Alrighty. Its Friday.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo I got my hair-did.
Few inches off and layered thru-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment