Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Friday, November 16, 2012

NaBloMoPo Catch Up

Monday, November 12, 2012
Where is your favorite place to blog? - Hmmm right where I am right now actually. J is sleeping peacefully after a long day at work, coming home to me and us enjoying our evening together. Chance curled up next to him. The soft light of my bedside table filling the room. I have my playlist playing on youtube w/ J's fancy headphones on. Sitting in my pjs at the desk in the bedroom.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012
What is the bravest thing you've ever done? - Brave? I dont know if brave is the word, but walking away from my marriage. It was the hardest thing I have done in my life. I am too compassionate and caring and it was very hard to do the right thing for myself. But I finally had to just do what I knew was right. And I know it was the right decision.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Tell us about the best meal you ever cooked. - Not to brag on myself but I can cook anything I have tried to make so far and it always turned out great. Its not hard. But on of the best that I can think of was chicken cordon bleu. I made it from scratch when I was a freshman in HS.

Thursday, November 15, 2012
Tell us about your favorite pet. - Well that would be my Chance-y Lou of course. My 10 lb toy poodle that I now have all the time. Got him back from my ex and I am so happy. Hes white w/ black spots. Very hyper, loves all people, especially kids. Very naughty. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment