Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Monday, November 5, 2012

NaBloPoMo November

Lets see I am kinda already doing NaBloPoMo. I missed the 1st but I posted twice on the 2nd so....But I still wanna do the prompts. Lets go!

Thursday, November 1, 2012
Tell us your favourite quotation and why. - "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you learn to let go, things go wrong so that you learn to appreciate them when they are right, you believe lies so that you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so that better things can fall together." Marilyn Monroe

Friday, November 2, 2012
If you could live anywhere, where would it be? - I like the idea of country. Like wide open spaces country. No one around for hours country. A ranch with a few animals. 4x4's to get around and do chores, etc. I would prefer this to be in a place w/ seasons. I used to say Montana. But I think I would have a hard time leaving Texas.

Monday, November 5, 2012
What are your thoughts about tomorrow's election in the United States? - Hahahhaha omg. A few people in my life seem to think that there will potentially be riots and just mass hysteria and such if Obama doesnt win. Honestly I support Obama. I dont think he is a terrorist. Or whatever. But when it boils down to it, who f%^&* cares. As long as my life goes on a normal day in and day out (which I believe will no matter who is in office) then I really dont care. I am one small person in this country. I dont matter. Everyone needs to shut up and move on. GAWD I CANT WAIT FOR THIS DAMN ELECTION TO BE OVER WITH. shitassbitchtitsdickfucksex ugh....

No comments:

Post a Comment