Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Monday, April 22, 2013

Poor Sickly Lil Jon

Its my worst nightmare...almost.
Last night around 9pm Jonathan was pretty quiet and I looked over and could tell in his face something was wrong. So I asked him and he said he wasn't feeling well. He said he felt cold and achy. I asked if he was feeling sick to his stomach and he said no, nothing like that. I packed our lunches and we headed to bed.
I got woken up by something alittle after 1. I hear Jon, sitting on the edge of the bed. I ask him if everything is ok. He says no, and adds go sleep in the guest bedroom.

FUCK! (sorry but yes, that's how I feel about hearing him say that.)
That means hes sick to his stomach. Boo. I turn my alarms off, grab my glasses, cell phone, the laundry basket and comforter and go to the guest room. I laid there for awhile, I had to pee but was too scared to leave the room. And it was too quiet so I couldn't sleep. Plus I my anxiety was thru the roof bc of my phobia.

Eventually I got my laptop from the living room to listen to music, hoping that would help me fall asleep. Its didn't. I hear poor Jon. I was surprisingly not TOO traumatized. But sleep was just not working our for me. Finally around 3:20 I fell asleep, 25 mins before my first alarm went off. I snoozed until 4:10 and now I am barely hanging on at work. This sucks. The good thing is Jon past out before 3 and was still asleep when I got up and left. So hopefully he will be feeling better by the time I get home. AND that I don't catch this bug. I cant...no really, I cant.

Change of subject. Friday night was dinner at my aunts which was fun. All 4 of the great-grand kids were there. Then Saturday my mom and I drove to see Ryland, which was a long day, 5 hours there, a 4 hour visit and then 5 hours back. I was pretty exhausted by the time I got home.

Well minus the ending this was a pretty good weekend. Hopefully this will be a good week.
Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment