Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happy Rhianna

What a long and busy week!! I was on "vacation" but really I spent the entire week sorting and packing the apt. It was emotional and a hard week. But I am one step closer to where I want to be so, GO ME. I am all moved out and in my gparents house for the next month or so. I didnt expect the reaction I had to being out of that apt. Friday I felt so ... happy. It was great. And my sleep is getting better too. Thank GOD! For real. Its not 100% but its getting there. I am still in a lot of pain tho. Which sucks. If I remember to take my meds as prescribed they lower the pain levels but nothing makes it zero pain. Hmph...
Lost track of time and my evening is almost over so I better wrap it up...

No comments:

Post a Comment