Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I am a bad blogger

So yeah Kevin spent the night last week. I was the happiest woman in the world for 12 hrs...until he left. I hate being apart from him. I am counting down the days till I move to Dallas w/ him.

Oh yeah...

Since he got the job in Dallas I asked him what that meant for us and he said he wants me there. We talked some more about the details of that and he is thinking Feb for me to come up there. My lease isnt up till March so we'll see. I have had a lot of people giving me their opinions about this, when I havent asked, and I understand all the concerns people have but ultimately its my decision. My mind is not made up 100% and Kevin and I have a few serious conversations between now and then.

Yesterday was Rylands 18th bday. Very sad day for me and my mom. I went to him page and saw all the messages from his friends. It brought tears to my eyes. God I miss him so much. His 16th, 17th and 18th bdays have been spent locked up. I hope he is out before his 19th bday.

Ok I am going to try and start blogging more then once a week again, so I'll come back tomorrow or Thurday. For real.

1 comment:

  1. You have time, just go with the flow (as far as making decision to move to Dallas). Your friends and family that are offering advice are doing so out of love, I'm sure. It's kind of a pain to hear sometimes, but they mean well. When I drove to NY to meet up with Neil, everyone was giving me crap over it. I totally got it though...I met him online, knew him for a matter of 4 or 5 months and was driving somewhere I'd never driven before...and going alone to stay in his house. So, I have been in your shoes before. Listen to your heart and hold onto a little common sense in the process. The common sense part is hard for me, lol...I tend to go with my heart!

    ReplyDelete