Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Monday, October 7, 2013

Dear Jonathan

Do you know how much I love you?
I love you so much that I don't care that you might be embarrassed by this. lol You are such an amazing man. You make me happier every single day. I didn't even think it was possible to love you more, but then you go and do something to prove me wrong.
I am constantly reminded how awesome God is to bring us together. I have never stopped thanking Him for letting me be apart of your life.
I am thankful to your parents too, they are responsible for molding you and teaching you to be a strong, hard working and loving man.
I love your commitment. Not just to me but everything in life. You believe in doing everything 100%. And this has provided us with the best.
You work so hard. You have such a drive to make the most of life. You have faced the hard times head on and without wavering.
I love your strength. You have been my rock, and have also allowed me to be yours too.

You love like you live. Strong. Committed. Loving. 100%.

In the beginning I was amazed by you.
No one has ever done 1/2 what you did for me.
Not materialistic things, remembering little things and surprising me later. Its hard to describe what it feels like to be important to someone.

You still amaze me.
When you look into my eyes and I can see your love.
You give me butterflies.

We have so much to look forward to.
We already have such an awesome partnership.
I am so excited to see what lies ahead.

Thank you for being awesome.
I love you. More and more everyday.

See you in the morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment