Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

I did it!!

I cropped some of the screen but look its ZERO!!! I am so excited. lol and its only 11:58pm. I still have a whole 30 mins left of my shift.
I have been listening to 93Q all night, trying to win Brothers of the Sun tour tickets, its Tim McGraw (OMG!!) and Kenny Chesney. And it kinda sucks. I am excited about my date.I put up this tough girl act and pretend that none of that matters but really all I want is for someone, no not someone, a MAN, a man who treats me like I treat them. Love me like I love. Sigh...

The dumb guy who insulted fat chicks about a week ago logged on and tried to get me to come over again. What a freaking moron!?! NO! And then the other guy who "just wants to hang out" texted me again last night. Man they are persistant. Dont they know no means no. Gosh!

1 comment: