Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Its Not That Complicated, Its Just Different

How things can change over night. I know I have said this before about how quickly something goes from one way to another over night but here I am seeing it again 1st hand.

I have had questions come up again about Marc and I, and I feel the need to explain our situation better. Wrong time wrong place. It happens. We started out as friends and will remain friends. He has been an awesome friend to me. He has helped me realize I deserve better in relationships and has literally given me the words I have needed to stand up to the jerks. And when I told him about the new guys he was encouraging and supportive. We have talked extensively about how our dynamic will change once I meet someone. Marc knows, understands and respects that. Bc he loves me he wants me happy and loved by someone awesome who deserves to be loved by me bc I am awesome. lol

With that said, Chris did ask me to dinner. We have spent the last few days talking. I really like him so far and I am excited to see where this goes. Last night as I was trying to fall asleep I thought about some things that Chris has said about trust issues and worried the Marc thing might be an issue. How do you explain to new potential bf that Marc isn't a threat? I don't want to be deceitful about our friendship. Sigh...
PS Correction to where I met Chris from the last update it was Chubby Hearts. A new "dating" site.

No comments:

Post a Comment