Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Hellllllooooooooo....is anyone out there?

So my followers...

I have 5 people who openly follow my blog
------------->
Thats them.

Mr Debt Blog - So he found me by looking for Houston blogs. And now I follow him too. And just like his name suggest thats what his blog is about.
Heather - We have been following each other off and on since the AOL Journal days I beleive. Dont really remember how our paths crossed but they did. She is a mommy blogger. 1 little girl and 1 little boy.
Krystal - is my BFF and cousin. She doesnt blog as much as I wish she did.
Ali - Another AOL Journals buddy. We have lost touch a few times but are always reunited. Pretty neat. I wouldnt say she is a typical mommy blogger altho she has the full house to be one.
Marc - My really good friend. He was the first guy ever who wanted to be able to read my blog. That really showed me how awesome he was.

I love them all. I used to have alot more on my old blog. Is there anyone here who came over but isnt following publicly? I have a ton of traffic and I'm just curious if anyone sticks around. Do you have a blog link? I would love at add some new people to my reader.

Ok I guess I'm done trying to whore myself some followers...lol. Night night :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't follow publicly...mostly because I don't know how since I don't use my eblogger account anymore. But, I check back often. :o)

    ReplyDelete