Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

This has pissed me off beyond words

Vet says airline kicked his service dog, insulted him | Albuquerque News - KOAT Home

Seriously if this is true then someone needs their ass kicked. Are THEY retarded? For one its called customer service you dont treat customers that way. And hes a F%#@ing VET. How can you be such a complete waste of life and treat another human and a dog, a service dog, that way. Probably jealous that the dog is smarter then them.

I am so disgusted right now... omg...

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe this happened. My mom is horrified she just retired from United in January, She was a flight attendant for years. I cant put into words my anger and disgust I am feeling right now after reading this.

    ReplyDelete