Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

My hands are gonna fall off

So...I really cant believe my carpal tunnel has progressed so fast. It went from mild just kinda annoying pain in my wrist. Now its almost constant, numbness in the finger tips, shooting pain in the hands. I cant close my hands, open things, carry/lift heavy stuff...Its pretty bad. The only relief I get is wearing my brace which I hate. I just sent my dr a message for a referral to see an ortho. I was looking at the preferences of the hand surgeons and I have to have NCS/EMG? and braces/injections before one will even see me, thats bull! I dont wanna do injections.

OK people 2 days until I move in. Sunday and then Monday and I move in on TUESDAY!! I am so freaking excited. I spoke w/ Juan, my landlord, yesterday and he said he was making my spot on the drive way and it should be done tomorrow. So now I dont have to park on the street. Which is great bc the other 2 places I lived where I had to park on the street my car was hit. I really wanna move first thing Tuesday but my brother got called in to work until 4pm. Boooo. I did reserve a small Uhaul truck. But I think I am going to have to change it to 5. Maybe I'll move some stuff outta my car while I wait for my brother....OMG I CANT WAIT TO MOVE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment