Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Quit testing my nerves

Ok Brian is really testing me. He had to cancel at the last minute the other night. After I had already driven out to where he was. I was one exit away when he text w/ "oh you are already on your way"
….??

Yeah that’s why I sent the text that said I was on my way. Ugh ok whatever.
Then Tuesday night he wanted me to come over but he waited until 11:30pm to ask me, so I said no. Mostly bc I feel like we aren't really clicking.
Then last night he waited till I was driving home to invite me over. I accepted and asked for his address. He took 30 mins to respond, by then I was home. So I shaved my legs, got clothes together, ate and texted him to let him know I was leaving. He responds back with "oh you're coming?"
….??

I stop. Wait for his reply, no he still wants me to come. Ok. Keep driving. Then he says sorry he has to pick up a friend, so I turn around. Then said go ahead and come over. We did this 3 times!!! OMG!
Now I haven't heard from him all day. I'm done. D.O.N.E. I think…

I booked a weekend at the KOA kampground that Russ and I went to last year. They were having a stay one night get once free special and so I invited Russ to go again. I wasn’t sure I wanted to spend a whole weekend with him but I wasn’t going to invite a strange man. I'll probably regret this later on.

Finally my Friday. Didn’t think it was ever coming. I have a million errands to run tomorrow tho. Chancey is getting a much needed hair cut. I cant hardly see his face. Taking my car to the shop, the gear shift is stuck and its so hard to change gears. Sometimes it slips back into neutral while I am driving. Very scary. And then I also wanna re pierce my nose. I have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much to day today (tomorrow, lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment