Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Holding My Breath

OMG so tonight is (maybe) the night that I will finally get to meet Adam. If he chickens out I am going to lose it. He has a girlfriend, I get it. But people cheat. So either cheat or not, don’t string people along. I know all he has to do is show up, the rest will just fall into place.

I am seeing Burrito on Friday. I may not have ever mentioned him here. He is a very sweet guy, looking for a girlfriend but English isn't his 1st language and we just don’t have anything in common. He pursued me for awhile and I finally gave in. Then after that I told him I wasn’t interested. He would message me every once in awhile. Hoping to have some contact w/ me. He asked to be my FWB and after thinking about it for 2 days I said ok. So there's that.

Besides my boy escapades, there is so much going on in my world. I don’t even know where to begin. My mom left my dad 2 Sundays ago. And now my dad is text me and freaking out all the time. Good times. And my mom is… annoying me bc I think she may have lied to me about something. I'm gonna talk to her about it and see.

My baby brothers court date was set so I need to see about getting time off from work so I can be there. I have to be there. Not an option.

And then the whole thing w/ Russell. I think I am going to have to tell him I don’t think we will ever work it out. I don’t know how I am going to be able to break it to him. Ugh fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment