Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Randomness

I need a boyfriend. I have so much going on in my personal life, I need someone who can be there for me while I handle all this. I don’t wanna do it alone.
My mom left my (step)dad on Sunday. My 2 baby bothers in jail awaiting trial. My and my separation. Just a lot going on. Would be nice to have a boy around to help me take my mind off things.
I wonder if me leaving Russell is the reason my mom got the courage to leave my
My mind is kinda all over the place.
I like Michael, but I really really want Adam. I feel like I am getting someone where with him. He really needs to break up w/ his stupid girlfriend.
And now Michael might kinda be getting on my nerves. We dont know each other that well and it seems to be causing issues via texting. Last night I complimented him and we argued about me saying whatever. Now tonight we are going back and forth over something I said. Frustrating.
Anyway...too much randomness in my head to make a semi readable post.
dad? Interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment