Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Post

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Mine was all over the place but over all pretty good. If nothing else I got a car.

Yep. You read that right. I got a car. Shes beautiful. lol 2002 Acura 3.2TL I have pics but I'm at work. I got her all by myself...sorta. Its in my own name. I did borrow the down payment from my momma but I am paying her back this week.

I ordered a sexy little "outfit" from Hips and Curves and everything looks and fits great except the corset. I am so bummed. I read the sizing instructions for everything more then once. It said order by your bra band size and if your cup was DDD or larger go up 2 inches. So if my bra is 42G they are suggesting a 44. In the comments it stated if you want a more "relaxed" fit go bigger. I ordered a 46. That thing is a joke. I would have to have someone dress me :( I cant decide if I want to return it or not. I probably will. Its not practical to have someone (krystal) come over everytime I wanna wear it.

Went grocery shopping. How is it that everything needed to be replaced this week? Toilet paper, razor blades, qtips, cat litter, cat and dog food, etc plus groceries. Crazyness.

After a few days of not talking to Kevin, I finally got a message from him telling me he was leaving for his hunting trip. Which is exactly what I asked him to do so that eased my mind. (And if he was trying to phase me out he wouldn't have done that. lol) Then the 1st thing he did when he got back in town late late last night, a day early, was let me know he was home. Then we chatted today. I miss him so much. I cant wait to see him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment