Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Monday, February 13, 2012

I love looking at houses/apts/floorplans

I hate this time of night. I always get sleepy but I still have 2.5 hrs left of work. I am sitting at my desk nodding off. Ugh, lol. So frustrating. But by the time I get home I will be wide awake.

Tomorrow is Valentines Day. Wish I was able to spend it w/ my love.

None of that previous paragraph matters bc this weekend (hopefully) I will be putting down a dep on the apt in Pipers Cove. Krystal lives in 1204 and 1206 is open so I am gonna try for that one. We'll be neighbors, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It will almost be as exciting as when we lived together. Maybe even more so bc we wont actually have to live together. Oh eM Geeeeeee I love my bff so much. I have decided on a 2 bedroom w/ a roommate. Weird I know, but the 1 bedroom floor plans suck, and actually all the floor plans there suck. When I go in to put my dep I will see whats available again and if think about it really quick again. I think a roommate situation would be weird but...we'll see.

Hmmm ok I think thats about it. Its my Friday so you might not hear from me again for a couple of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment