Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Memories

I read a whole lot of blogs. Some personal, some tech, some daily funny junk. One of them is Memoryglands.com. Most the time the stuff on there is things I had, or friends had when I was growing up. But bc of I love the 80's and 90's and other nostalgia based blogs/website I have seen most my childhood favorites.

2 entries in a row spurred excitement from me.

Mr Mouth
Mr Mouth was my favorite game. I remember playing for hours w/ my family. I would love to get a hold of this game again.
2 Ball Screwball
In Jr high and HS, the neighborhood I grew up in was...lower middle class. Working folks. So the kids took care of themselves mostly. Big kids looking out for little kids. The ice cream truck was the best thing for awhile. We also at one point had 3 different trucks, which was cool bc you had your different favs. My bff and I loved the 2 Ball Screw ball. It was in the blue ice cream truck, and I remember teasing the guy we'd flash him. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment