Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Coffee!! Do your JOB!!

First day of overtime down, 3 more to go. I don't know what I was thinking. lol Nah it isnt that bad, but kinda conflicts w/ my typical daily schedule. It will be nice to have an extra day on my check. Wait, no, driving home at 4 is some crap. I do hate that. I have to remind myself there will be traffic and to just relax. No need to get all road rage-y.
OMG I just found out one of our team leads at work was car jacked!! He had a brand new car, just off the lot, still had dealer tags and everything. The guys bumped him and when he pulled over they pointed 3 guns at him. He was like take the car and everything. He is so lucky to be alive. That is crazy! But he was saying apparently this is something picking up in Houston again. I remember when I was younger hearing about this kinda thing. But it hasnt been talked about in some time.
Well...so much for that...its back to back calls now, where is everyone?!??

1 comment: