Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Friday, August 16, 2013

Trip to KOA

Jon made me go to bed early last night. Since I had a little bit of a break down 2 nights ago he wants me to be already in bed by 8. Not neccesarily asleep, but in bed, winding down. I was almost in bed by 8. He wants me to do this until I get everything taken care of for my CPAP.
So annoying, I ordered a frap w/ 2 expresso shots and they didnt do it! I can't be tired today. I have so much to do. After working over time I have to go to the store and get stuff for our weekend trip and then go home, do laundry and pack.
I'm excited about our little get away. It was a surprise for Jon. It is the last weekend I'll have off, since my stupid schedule is changing. I'll be off Saturdays and Wednesdays. I can't remember if I talked about this here or not. Well, it sucks but thats not the point. So we are going out of town to celebrate our 1 year anniversary. Going to camp at KOA in Lake Conroe. It should be a nice little getaway.
Ok seriously, its too busy.
Gotta go!
TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment