Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Monday, August 12, 2013

Weekend Report

OK so, what a good weekend I had. Friday I slept after I got off until Jon got home.
Saturday was the Stockpile sale, finally she came back to Katy. I went there and picked up a few things. Bought a fan for the house, breakfast and gas upped my car. After that I worked on my outline/project until I thought my brain had melted. Then, Jon and I went to dinner. And had some alcoholic beverages. Unfortunately Jon got a pretty bad headache after he dozed on the couch so he went to bed super early and I ended up staying up too late.
Sunday we procrastinated lounged around until about 2 when we finally made it out of the house. We drove to my new work building to time my drive. Its a very nice building. I am so excited. Its all clean and sparkly. New desk, chairs, everything. And we are gonna have a Luby's. Sweet! There is a Taco Bell, Walgreens, Starbucks, CVS, and a Buc-cee's all right there, which is super convenient.
After that drive, we went to Payless and I got some choooooz! I needs some new chooz. I got a work pair, and 2 pairs of ballet flats, plus 10 pairs of funky socks. Then we went home and played Monopoly and had chinese. A very good Sunday. I sure am gonna mess these.

Welp, thats all I guess.
Happy Monday y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment