Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Painting and Sleeping...its all I do.

Friday was Ladies Night and I had such a good time. We went to Painting with a Twist. It was my first time but I have seen it done before so I knew the concept. I can not wait to go back. Here are pics from the night.

Momma and me

Me and the bestie before

L-R Aunt Margie, Gma, Me, Krystal and Melissa (cousins)

Perfectly Posed...and me..lol

Aunt Julia, Mel, Momma, Gma
Aunt Margie, Me and Krystal
Came out so good

love it!!

This stupid blogger is just not wanting to cooperate any more. Internet Explorer sucks and even more so when you are using a old version. I can't format the pics the way I want.

Saturday and Sunday were lazy days. Bc of my stupid sleeping problem I basically wasted my weekend. I only have a few left. Ugh so stupid.

So I have had to close 4 Dr's schedules and now it after 7. I need to get going. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment