Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Monday, September 9, 2013

My Diet Life

I'm feeling conflicted. I kinda want to start a separate blog to use for my main diet blog. I just feel weird doing it here. Hmmm...
I guess I will keep it here bc the diet is my new life and I blog about my life. I just worry about the diet stuff over taking this one. Oh well, here goes the first post.

So its been one week. I don't wanna be all "Look at me, I'm awesome" but I am feeling pretty good. I have not had a regular soda and I feel ok. I am craving one today. I am actually feeling very thirsty. Food wise I have felt pretty satisfied. Here is a typical day for me:

Breakfast: Yogurt
Lunch: Progresso soup
Snack: Popcorn or a Banana
Dinner: Big green salad, chicken or fish, brown rice and some sorta veggies
Dessert: "Smore" or Skinny Cow ice cream

It sure doesnt seem like much but I feel ok. Once I go back to work I am sure I will need more food but sitting around the house, I don't.

Anyway, dinner is ready, just waiting on Jon to get home. I'll try to be back tomorrow and let y'all know how things went w/ my bipap.

No comments:

Post a Comment