Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Monday, September 30, 2013

Krystal and Matthew Hayes Wedding

Jon and I when we first got there

Me and my dress

Jon and I in the sanctuary, waiting to start

mom and dad

Krystals parents

teary eyed daddy
giving her away, loved the detail on the back of her dress

Add caption

vows

Melissa, her sister, singing God Bless the Broken Road during the Unity Candle


Kiss!!

Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Hayes

Me and Melodi with our sparkly dresses

<3 Love this man <3
admiring myself

"How do we do this??!"

So messy

"Do NOT do it!"

Sweet...but I would have smashed it lol at least a little

Too short

Toasting to the Bride and Groom (no warning btw)
Kisses from Mel after my toast (I was very nervous, this was sweet).

Pretty ladies

Everett says he has had enough of this

My beautiful bff/cousin and I. So happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment