Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sleep Apnea and Diet updates

Another week went by and I have been slacking on the post.

I've been sleeping w/ the machine now for a week. It got worse after the first night and I was super frustrated for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th night. But I think I am getting used to it. I am not sleeping thru the night yet. I am trying to get used to it. I usually take the mask off sometime during the night after a few hours. I am also on the RX stimulants and I am supposed to take those twice a day. I still find myself falling asleep after breakfast for about an hour or 2. I need to find something to keep myself awake. Its annoying bc I just wanna watch tv.
Another issue I have is that as bedtime approaches I start to have anxiety. I want so badly to be able to sleep thru the night and feel amazing. I want to have my mask fit. I want to sleep comfortably. No leaking, bubbling mask. No tossing and turning trying to find a comfy spot. Frustrating. But I wont give up.

The diet is going well. It def helps that my momma is doing our grocery shopping. Keeps us on track. I know we can easily just go to the store and get crap foods but it is about accountability also. Its been over 2 weeks and it feels good. I need to start working out tho.

Alright. I updated so I feel better.
Ta-ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment