Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Aging Gracefully

I am 29. What. The. Crap. How did this happen to me?
No! No way. I give myself 5 mins to freak out about being old and not being in the place you had hoped. Ready? GO!
I am separated from my husband of 7 years. I have no kids. I am still fat. I feel like I am no where near where I wanted to be. Going into my 20's will be the same as leaving my 20's. Where did I go wrong? I know exactly where I went wrong. I lived my life for others. Not for me. Don't get me wrong. I am not regretful. I am happy and love being me. But I learned something. I am awesome.

Ok that was 5 mins.
I am done w/ that. 29 will be the best year. I will do everything I need to do, I will do what makes me happy. I will have fun and be spontaneous (for me). Its like a new year resolution, except for my bday instead.

I am looking forward to what is coming next. In the last 14 days I have experienced so much excitement and commotion. I know that will simmer down, and actually I am working on doing that myself. I am ready to get into a nice little groove of things and see how they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment