Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Lightbulb Moment

I have been talking to lots of boys. Over 16 if we wanna be completely truthful. It was fun and exciting. Waking up every morning w/ 8 new text and several emails is fun. Texting all day long and into the night. Sending pic messages, emails, IM-ing. I love it all. I love the attention. Its nice to feel wanted. Even if its only for physical reasons.

But in the end of the day, it actually just made me feel lonelier. Weird? Not really. I miss the companionship of my marriage. No one to eat dinner with or snuggle on the couch. Sleeping in an empty bed...wait...I am enjoying that for now, I would like to have someone in that bed sometimes. Lol

Even tho I am just out a relationship, I am not willing to sleep w/ every boy who comes along just bc I am afraid of commitment too soon. I have decided to literally make a list of all the boys and start crossing out some names. And I also have decided to not be so open minded and to stick to my guns when it comes to something I am particular about. No more 2nd chances. NO! Sucks to be you. Also no IM-ing for a million years, do you wanna meet me yes or no? Yes when? No then seeeeeeeeeeeeeee yaaaaaaaaaaaa. I am not a yo-yo, you cant just string me along at your convenience. I am in control. GRRRR.

Sorry got a little excited there. But you get the message. I'll let you know how it goes chump.

No comments:

Post a Comment