Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

In the Beginning

Here's my about me:
My name is Rhianna and I am newly single err separated. I am still currently married to my husband of 7 years but after too many attempts to save my marriage I started pulling the plug for real in December. As much I know what I am choosing is the right thing for me, I obviously have doubts. I wouldn't even go as far as to say doubts. I have bad days. Yeah bad days. But I have good days too.

I met my ex when I was 1 month from my 18th birthday. So essentially I have never been single as an adult. Now we didn't get married till I was 21 but I would say we were committed by the time I was 19. How can you make a decision on who you want to spend your entire life with at such a young age. He was older then me and I would say the major crack in our foundation was the age. He was already "grown" into himself. I hadn't even started yet.

As a teen I did enjoy the boys. :) I have always been boy crazy and I was a lot more into playing the field. It came so natural to me to persue my interest. I slept around without a care or worry in the world. So far into my singleton I haven't found my groove yet. I have had the most amazingly awful first dates and interactions with men out there. I have laughed and cried through these short 6 months already and I just don't see it getting boring anytime soon.

So, welcome to Greater Expectations. I will blog my way thru dates and disasters. Trying to get a 2nd chance at a life I never got to experience and hopefully find something amazing at the end...

No comments:

Post a Comment