Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ouch...

My stupid throat is being stupid. Ugh. Its been kinda irritated for the past few weeks but people were saying it was bc of the wildfires. "They" said it was stirring allergies. Mkay yeah well now its almost swollen shut and covered in puss pockets. MMmmm yeah strep, yay!

Friday night was ladies night and my mom, 2 aunts, 4 cousins and I went to dinner at this new place called Chuys. Its a Mexican restaurant. It was ok. I had the classic texmex enchiladas...not too impressed. Then we went to see the Sara Jessica Parker movie I Don't Know How She Does It. I was impressed. I ended up really liking it. I wasn't interested in see it at all, only went for ladies night w/ the fam and the movie was good. I'm glad.

Saturday my roomies had a garage sale and originally I wasn't involved bc I wasn't getting any $$ from this and its not my crap, but they were so overwhelmed they came and woke me up. It was more of an estate sale vs a garage sale, so there were people all over the house which was nerve wracking. They kept going in my room asking how much was my laptop or whatever. lol

Saturday night I was supposed to meet Javi. This guy and I have been talking for over 2 weeks now and we still havent meet. I dont understand why guys are like this. Especially this guy. He acts like he wants to be my BF, calls me lover and shit. I keep meeting these guys who either wanna meet right away to fuck w/ no strings. Or these guys who act like they want a relationship but are too chicken to meet and date. SO so so so annoying.

All I want it a normal guy who is looking for a normal relationship in person to progress at a normal speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment