Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Passing Time

Ok so technically this is a tumblr thing and you are supposed to have your reader/followers ask you numbers and then you answer BUT I am so unbelievalbly bored at work and am trying to feel some time. I have been here for almost 7 hrs have 3.5 to go and I've taken only like 10 calls MAYBE 15 but I doubt it. When a typical day is like 100 calls or something.

  • 1: What are you wearing? I came to work straight from church so more dressy then a normal Sunday, black slacks and a blue blouse
  • 2: Ever been in love? psh yes
  • 3: Ever had a terrible breakup? hmmm yes
  • 4: How tall are you? 5'2"
  • 5: How much do you weigh? enough :)
  • 6: Any tattoos do you want? yes a few, one is to symbolize a very important person in my life and our relationship havent decided what I want it to be yet, maybe a cowboy hat/boots or maybe an elephant, and then I also what the astroworld logo
  • 7: Any piercings that you want? I want my nipples pierced but wont do it for 2 reasons 1 afraid I'll lose sensation and they are super sensitive and 2 bc holy balls thats seems painful
  • 8: OTP? what?
  • 9: Favorite Show? Big Brother currently...I also like Pop Up Video thats been a fav since JR High
  • 10: Favorite bands? I like country singers, not bands, Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Tim McGraw, etc
  • 11: Something you miss? hmmm first instinct was to say Chance but hes not something, I miss the way I used to be happy, carefree happy, I am happy now but its like a ok happy
  • 12: Favorite song? Wanted Hunter Hayes
  • 13: How old are you? 30
  • 14: Zodiac sign? Cancer
  • 15: Hair Color? reddish
  • 16: Favorite Quote? "Nothing lasts forever. So live it up, drink i down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, and never have regrets. Because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted."
  • 17: Favorite singer? Dustin Lynch
  • 18: Favorite color? PINK!!
  • 19: Loud music or soft? both, loud for road trips, soft for sleepy times
  • 20: Where do you go when you're sad? I talk to Krystal, mom, Marc
  • 21: How long does it take you to shower? 10-15 mins
  • 22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30 mins
  • 23: Ever been in a physical fight? yes
  • 24: Turn ons? agressive men, yummy cologne, pretty eyes/smile, strong arms, good kisser
  • 25: Turn offs? girly men, BO, rudeness
  • 26: The reason I joined Tumblr? to repost dirty pics and other stuffs
  • 27: Fears? not finding true love, being robbed/raped, fire, bad car accident
  • 28: Last thing that made you cry? grr I am trying so hard to remember...it was something on tv and it was sad/sweet
  • 29: Last time you cried? the other day
  • 30: Meaning behind your url? my tumblr url is only as your secret bc I seem to be someone secret
  • 31: Last book you read? The Help
  • 32: Last song you listened to? actually I'm listening to my ipod since its been forever Mr Wrong
  • 33: Last show you watched? House Hunters
  • 34: Last person you talked to? Jasmine at work
  • 35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Chris, we dated, now we're friends
  • 36: Favorite food? man, I get on kicks, right now I am on a chili cheese fries kick
  • 37: Place you want to visit? I wanna see a lot of places, I would like to visit more of the US, Ireland, Paris, Spain, the typical answers
  • 38: Last place you were? I'm at work but before here was my gparents after church
  • 39: Do you have a crush? yep, I actually am at the very beginning of a crush w/ Johnathan
  • 40: Last time you kissed someone? oh man...its been a long time, ...?
  • 41: Last time you were insulted and what was it? probably something about my weight, I dont care
  • 42: What color underwear are you wearing? multi colored stripes
  • 43: What color shirt are you wearing? blue
  • 44: What color bottoms are you wearing? black
  • 45: Wearing any bracelets? nope I dont really wear jewelry
  • 46: Last sport you played? like just a quick game vollyball in the pool
  • 47: Last song you sang? I Could Fall in Love - Selena (at my landlords party)
  • 48: Last prank call you remember doing? oh it was horrible, my bff had a friend who would call every night and she was tired of it, so we played this big joke on him that I not only slept w/ her BF but that I was pregnant, does that count? it was a phone call?
  • 49: Last time you hung out with anyone? it was Krystal on Weds, we swam
  • 50: Favorite movie? Dazed and Confused
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment