Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Actually NOW its 16 days till my bday

I called Vega's Auto and they agreed to put my July payment at the end of my loan. Yay. Man that works perfectly. So I pay storage tomorrow, on the 11th I'll pay the title loan, cell and insurance and by the next check on the 25th I will be back on track w/ my normally planned budget. No hole. No worries. Praise the Lord!!

My hands have been really bothering me again. I need to dig out my braces and try to sleep w/ them again. I always end up taking them off in my sleep tho bc it so uncomfortable. I've been having some nerve problems also in my hands. I dont know/think its related but its no fun.

I thought I had more to say....oops lol

1 comment:

  1. Yay it's working out with out putting you in a big hole. Praying your hands feel better.

    ReplyDelete