Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sad Songs are Sad

I am having one of those days where I just feel like I need to cry. On my way to work this Toby Keith song came on, and I started thinking about my gpa and how I will feel when he passes away. I cried during the drive. I felt better afterwards. Then I looked it up so I could post it here and started to tear up again. Such a sad song.

So Chris and I are over. That was fun while it lasted. He was/is really a sweet guy but he is going thru something right now and I guess I cant help. Bummer.

I am kinda sad bc I hate starting over bc guys suck. But I ran into a guy I went on one date with a year and a half ago yesterday. It was actually just the initial meeting at Starbucks. It had gone really well and we both were interested but we ended up having scheduling conflicts. After a few weeks of that we both just kinda gave up. We would text every once and awhile and kinda stay in touch but then he would have a gf or I would have bf. Well anyways we exchanged #'s and we are having lunch on Monday. Yay. Thats exciting.

Well I guess thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment