Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I just typed - Enjoy.

Sigh, I feel like I am so dramatic. Obviously I am on my blog. This place is the home of extremes. And thats really a good thing. Bc it keeps me seeming sane in front of people who dont love me unconditional like my family and friends. I'm loud and opinionated. I prefer to say I am a very passionate person. If I feel at all, I feel very strongly. There is no middle ground. My poor family knows that all too well. But I dont feel the need to apologize. This is who I am. I am Rhianna. I will be a big presence in your life. And not just physically (ha get it, fat joke, lol). I am bossy, stubborn, opinionated, loud, hard headed, insubordinate, inappropriate, argumentative and rude.

But I am also a strong woman, who has a lot of love to give. And when I love, I love hard. Unconditional love. Accepting. Understanding. Caring. Compassionate. I can be a shoulder to cry on, or help you sort thru a tough spot. Or even better, make you laugh. Take your mind off whats troubling you. I'll be your best friend.

I am so blessed God gave me the people in my life. My friends and family. They have shaped me into who I am. Our family is going thru a transitional period. A lot of hurt. A lot of pain, broken hearts. A whole lot of tears have been cried, prayers lifted up to the Lord. We dont understand His plan. Its not our place to question Him. But its hard not to when you are faced w/ obstacle after obstacle.

I feel like the 3 new lifes being born into this family in the next 6 months are going to heal our hearts. As some know, my baby brother is in prison. And obviously that has been very hard. When he was offered a deal and trying to make a decision, I had a dream. As sure as anything I know it was a message from God that these babies are what saves us. New life. Hope. Love. Amen.

I know that these babies arent going to solve our problems. Bills will still come, divorce, addictions, etc. But its like we've been out floating for 40 days and 40 nights...

We really need an olive branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment