Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sad News

Kevin passed away due to complications of injuries sustained from the accident on 12/30/11. He was rushed to the ER around 3am Tues night/Weds morning and passed at 1:47pm on Wednesday 1/4/12.

Here are some copy paste from other pages I have already posted the new too:

1/6/12 12:35am this is not rhianna, but i was told to leave a message saying that kevin has passed away from injurys from a car accident...

1/6/12 1:22am I can't stop crying...

1/6/12 5:25am Please....please tell me this is all a horrible nightmare...the tears won't stop!! Everything changed in the blink of an eye...

1/6/12 9:30am I dont understand why I was only given such a short time w/ him. Knowing our plans for the future and what HE wanted for us but bc I am nothing but a gf whom they (his family) hadnt even met yet, feeling left out of the process. He passed 2... days ago. I should have been there. But no one contacted me. His service is in Chicago tomorrow. I cant go. I dont wanna sleep bc I know I'll see him there. My face literally hurts from hours of crying, but I cant seem to stop the tears...

1/6/12 5:16pm I don't want to run away but I can't take it, I don't understand
If I'm not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?


1/7/12 8:00am its an unimaginable feeling. He had just put an offer on a house, bought a ring and and was planning on suprising me...I didnt know any of that. We were planning on moving in together in 4 weeks, but he kept acting like we were gonna get an apt or something...his mom found all this out, she retracted the offer on the house...she says shes gonna send me the ring...his service is today @1pm but I wont be able to go bc its out of state. He had past for 48 hrs before she told me, apparently he had $$ and his family wasnt sure of my intentions. But I had NO idea. None. From the time he was in the hospital to the time he past I could have driven up there, but no one contacted me. I should have been there...

1/7/12 9:30am I slept last night...thats a plus.

1/7/12 9:34pm I wanna say thank you to everyone who has left messages, texted, called, and commented the past 2 days. And another thank you to every who prayed for me, and his family. I still need both the prayers and support thru this. I ♥ you Kevin :-/


<3 R

No comments:

Post a Comment