Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas is Coming

I am getting so excited and antsy about finishing up my Christmas shopping. And I am also doing a "12 Days of Christmas" for Jon. So I have been putting that together too. OMG I love Christmas. Weds when I get paid I'm gonna get the rest of my gifts and all the stuff for wrapping them up. And I need to get some stuff to decorate the tree.

Ugh my abs are killing me, so is my throat. I had my heartburn/reflux throw uppy thing last night. So Jon got to see that for the first time. I was so annoyed. I hate when that happens. If I catch it soon enough its not too bad but it was really bad last night. Its took forever to settle my stomach afterwards. I need to buy some crackers to keep in the room. That was one of the reasons it was so bad. Normally I eat some bland to reduce the acid but there was nada. Man....it was so bad. And Jon was able to fall asleep in the middle of it, once I told him that I'm ok I mean. Thats like the #1 reason I wanna lose weight. Boo.

Hmmm I am wondering how the weight loss thing is gonna go between my schedule changing and us moving. Its really gonna depend on me cooking every night. I'm asking my mom for a crock pot for Christmas so guess we'll be eating a lot out of there, lol. But I dont wanna put off making our "life style" changes till April. I am eager to get this show on the road. I usually start to feel better physically pretty quick, within about 30lbs or so. I start sleeping better, my skin looks better, etc. And I am tired of my ankles swelling up everyday. Thats a new thing that just started about...hmm...4 months ago and I HATE it bc its a daily reminder that "hey you're still fat!!" Thanks ankles/poor circulation, I know! But the point of that was that I hate going upstairs to cook. Makes me feel like I am invading their space.

Ok well my evening is almost over.
<3
Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment