Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Friday, December 21, 2012

How was your trip?

Man I have been slacking.

The trip to see Ryland went really well. I rode w/ my parents and Ronnie. We had so much fun and it was so good to see Ryland. We got to take pics and as soon as we get them I will post here. He got to wear a cap and gown. My mom cried so much. And my mom and dad only got into one little fight that was about 2 mins long.

Poor lil J was so sad for me to leave. It was our first time apart. I was only gone for 1 day. How bad would it have been if it was longer. But he survived and we made it thru our first trip apart. lol

I am getting a little tickle in the back of my throat. And I was feeling a little feverish earlier. This would be a terrible time to get sick.

The 12 days of Christmas are going well. Heres a recap of what hes opened so far:
  • 12 Scratch offs - He won $5
  • $10 GC to Subway
  • 10 Candles to light the bedroom ;)
  • 9 Songs on a Youtube Playlist
  • 8 Rice Krispies
  • A bunch of Reese's
  • Double Stuff Oreos
  • $15 GC to 5 Guys
  • 4 month anniversary photo collage
  • ....
3 more days to go. I am getting antsy for my presents now.
K I'm lame and dont really feel like blogging today.

No comments:

Post a Comment