Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Crafts and Christmas

The new year is almost here and because of pinterest I have been thinking of some things I want to do w/ J and I as we start our first new year together. I saw this:

Start a one-line-a-day gratitude journal. Before bed, simply jot down one happy memory from that day. (If you have kids, you can ask them, "What was the best part of today?") Reflection is an important part of happiness, and pausing to reflect on a positive event from each day cultivates gratitude.
And while I dont think I want J and I to do a journal, I had mentioned to him the jar w/ the post it notes and said I would like to do that. So maybe combine the 2. I already have the jar. Just need some post it notes. IDK I think its cute.

Today is my Friday, whoop whop wop. Tomorrow morning J and I are going to his moms church for her Christmas concert thingy. Then I need to empty out my car and get it ready for the drive to Raymondsville. Going to see Ryry graduate. OMG I am so excited to see him. And there will be a luncheon too which is cool and pics that will be sent later. Yay!! I cant wait to give him a hug.

Today is the 10th day of Christmas. But I cant tell what the gift is bc hes opening it tonight when I get home. I am really enjoying these days. And I cant wait till Christmas morning. I hope he likes everything. So I talked to my boss and got my hours moved for Christmas day. Its not perfect but its better. I can spend the morning w/ J's fam, work for 4 hours and then my family from 4:30 on. I asked my mom to see if the fam would agree to moving dinner later. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment