Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Struggling Here

2 Days till Christmas. OMG. I am excited but not at the same time. I am so bummed out that I have to work. I'm wondering how J and I are gonna work this out. And if my family is going to wait on me. Ugh gosh I wish they would. Its not like I get to go to anything ever. Meh
Plus I'm sick. I have this awful sinus thing going on. So much pressure in my head, my nose is stopped up but running? And I have a mild fever and sore throat off and on. I really dont wanna be sick on Christmas. My damn head feels like its gonna explode.

Had a nice night w/ my love. Hes off until Weds. He doesnt know what hes gonna do w/ himself. I sure have enjoyed doing the 12 days for him. He is most deserving of it, thats for sure. I hope he really enjoyed it too. And I am looking forward to Christmas morning. And to see what I got too. Oh and see my momma open hers.

I dont know what but I havent been feeling the blog lately. Much more into tumlr. Maybe I'll do a year in review recap post in the next few days. Hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment