Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sneaky Devils

I dont exactly know the reason but I have been letting little things here and there distract me from my happiness. It clicked to me today and I am not gonna deal w/ that shit. I have a whole lot to be happy about right now. And no one or nothing deserves to take that away from me. I am in love w/ an awesome man, he loves me and I deserve to be 100% happy right now. I am conscious of what I was letting happen and it wont be happening anymore.

I cant get enough of him. He makes me so happy. I love our time together. The giggling over dorky things. Holding hands riding in the truck. So yeah I am not gonna waste my time, our time, I'm not gonna waste one moment on that any more. My focus is back where it should have stay.

I long you top honey bunches of oats ;)

"And he is good, so good..."

No comments:

Post a Comment