Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Night night.

Welp, my bday is over, whomp whomp. So sad. But it was a good day. My co-workers suck but thats ok. Jon took me to dinner. We had a good night.




But I am kinda worried. After dinner last night I saw on facebook that Riley, my niece, was being taken to urgent care bc she was acting weird. The doctors at Urgent Care thinks that she "might have" had a seizure. She was acting like a zombie until she vomited 2 times in the car. Then cried 2 hours straight, inconsolable, even with Benadryl given to her by the doctors. They went to the hospital to have bloodwork done. Please pray for her and her little family. I'm sure Erin and Ronnie are so worried. I know I am.

Mkay. I am sleepy and ready to go home. What?? Too soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment