Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Loooong Weekend.

First I wanna start by saying sorry to Jonathan. I know he will read this first thing this morning and I apologize for what I said last night. It was a joke and not at all meant to be taken seriously. You know that. But still, foot in my mouth moment. Sorry love.

So besides that have y'all miss me?? Huh? Have ya! Well I miss some work bc I was just too dizzy. It was vertigo caused by a viral inner ear infection. I dont have much to say about my time away. I pretty much hung out in my bedroom bc its a smaller room. lol Which equals less spinning. It had pretty much stopped yesterday but then last night it started back up. Unfortunately I cant keep missing work. So I'm back. For 1 day. Then I'm off for the 4th and back for the 5th then its the weekend.

Saturday is Krystals party. Whoop whop wop. I am so excited. And the weekend after is our party. Altho I am feeling very conflicted over this. We have had 3 people RSVP as yes. And 3 said maybe. We cant even get Jons bff to confirm....really? Do I need to change the time? Make it another day? Or just leave it be and have an awesome party with the ones who matter. Boo. Lame.

Well, short and sweet today. I have a bunch of stuff to catch up on.
Happy Hump DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment