Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sleepy

The first day of school went well. There is going to be a lot of chapter reading and I need to figure out the best way to get this done. Since everything is online, even the books are digital too. So sitting in the office staring at the computer I get sleepy and its boring. I wonder if I can access my books on Kindle? Hmmm? Maybe if I nap as soon as I get home and then do work, instead of vice versa. IDK, I'm sure I'll figure it out tho.
I feel like I am falling apart currently. My carpal tunnel is back and really bad. My eczema has flared up on my arms, I keep stubbing my DAMN TOE!!! I got this weird bum on my finger. And my old shoulder injury is giving me some pain, off and on. What the crap?!? I am not old enough for this, lol.
I am slightly annoyed at clothing companies. Recently I have bought 2 of the same shirts, just in different colors and have had them fit differently. And this happened at 2 different stores w/ 2 different shirts. Lame.

All right, short but I am done for today.
Happy Tuesday.
PS Only 8 days till my bday!

No comments:

Post a Comment