Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Monday, July 8, 2013

What a Weekend.

I need to make this fast. We will def be busy today.

I had such a good weekend. After work Friday I had my new student orientation, which got me all kinds of nervous. I hope this goes smoothly. Then after Jon got off we went to his friends house. And I got to meet Jacobs wife, Suzanna. We all had a really great time. I am so glad. I cant wait till we hang out again.

Saturday I finally had a chance to go to another Stockpile Sale. We are out of everything. I still wasnt able to  get everything, they didn't have everything out. After that was my bff/cousin Krystals bday party. It was so much fun. She had it at my gparents house. We swam and had yummy foods. Got some sun and good bff time.

Sunday was Jon's bday. His momma came over and brought our lil kitty. We are keeping him now. Chance hasnt figured out how to act yet and the kitty is too scared to fight back. Hopefully they get adjusted soon. We went to lunch at Goode BBQ and had some yummy ice cream and an adorable tiny cake.

Just an awesome weekend and now I'm back to work and today is the first day of class!

Pics from this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment