Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Do You Believe in "At First Sight?"

Ok I started talking to this new guy, Kevin, on Wednesday. We clicked from the moment we started chatting. Honestly it was weird bc it felt like there was this instant connection. The more and more we talked, the more and more I feel…something.
I don’t wanna acknowledge it bc I feel crazy.
But then Monday night, we are having "the talk" about what we are looking for. He says he is looking for a GF, and then maybe… the one. I say I am looking to get out of the dating world, hoping for a BF. Not thinking much further then that yet. He said he'd love to be my bf.
Aww cute smiley faces. We cont to chat. I finally say, look I don’t wanna seem crazy but this…this feels really good. Like already established. He was like OMG I KNOW!!! Weird...

Now I have had run-ins w/ crazy guys and the ones who are pressuring you to move quickly. But this is different. I don't believe, or I should say I have never believed that this could happen. Its so weird. I feel silly. I am all bubbly and happy. I am trying to stay rational tho. I don't want to rush into anything, but I also think you know what I deserve this. I deserve to feel this way. And maybe the timing isn't quite right, but when is it ever. I am eager to get to know him more and we both will enjoy the head in clouds feeling we have w/ each other.

2 comments:

  1. I think I need to meet him. cause if we don't click, it's probably not gonna work out..

    ReplyDelete