Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Anticipation is Killing ME!!

This is the reason stupid Kevin needs a cell phone. We IM-ed this morning for an hr or so then he got busy. He said he'd BRB but usually he gets swamped at work and I dont end up hearing from him up 9:30ish after he's gotten home and fed, washed and put his boy to bed. This normally wouldnt be the end of the world. I get it. BUT since we are finally meeting each other tomorrow morning I am feeling very...edgy? Thats not really the word I'm looking for. I need to be reassured that tomorrow is still happening. Was his mom ok w/ getting his boy off to school? Is his work schedule still clear? Ugh... Or worse yet, did he lose interest? Did he change his mind? Is he chickening out? And the longer I site here and go over every possible scenario the worse I get. So... I'm gonna stop. Just one last thing IF, for any reason, I dont see him tomorrow I am going to cry. Just fyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment