Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

So Sleepy

I have been so exhausted the past few days. I am hoping its just related to the move and getting adjusted to everything at the apt. I hate dozing off all day long. I feel so blah.

OH! Funny thing happened last night. I went to bed in my standard attire, t shirt and panties. I woke up around 6 and I was totally nude. How in the world? I have never done such a thing.

Nothing too exciting going on at the moment. I need to restart my dating prospects over again since Javi ditched me for being a skeezebag. lol

Saturday is my WLS seminar. I am really looking forward to that.

Meh...sorry such a lame post.

1 comment:

  1. That's hilarious you sleep stripped. You are a skeeze. And what do you mean he ditched you for being a skeeze bag??

    ReplyDelete