Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me!

Monday, October 3, 2011

I've always wanted a Sobakawa Pillow

I am seriously so confused about men. So Javi, he messaged me a few weeks ago on okcupid (a dating site) and we had been texting everyday for about 4 weeks. We had made plans to meet but for one reason or another they wouldnt work out. Highly frustrating but ok. Saturday night he comes over finally and yay we met. I felt like it was kinda weird but ok. Not like scary weird just...different. We went to bed and of course things happened that I didnt plan or expect to happen. (Now of course he says the same thing but who knows) He spent the night and in the morning I walked him out. He remembered that he left his pillow* as we were walking to his car but said he'd come back for it.
Yesterday we texted a few times. Today...nada.
Sigh...How in the world did I let that happen? Shit!!

*that pillow he just bought, one of those Japanese pillows from the infomercial, yeah I am keeping it now jerk!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that Japanese pillow just one of those little from bead ones. Like the little neck ones?? I've always wondered..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I can comment from my phone.

    ReplyDelete